YMUG Privacy Notice
YMUG newsletter, YMUG.org and mactalk are components of your membership of the Yorkshire Mac User Group.
In order to administer these components your personal data – name, email address, (phone and postal address where given) are used.
This personal data is held:
- in a mailing list on mailchimp (for the newsletter)
- in a mailing list on ymug.org servers (for mactalk)
- in a membership roster spreadsheet held on a single computer for back up record purposes.
- We also hold your membership profile on ymug.org.
- We also hold details of orders placed, but not credit cards used on ymug.org.
Standard server backup procedures are in place by our hosts Parliament Hill Computers Ltd & Fonant Ltd and encrypted backups are held at multiple secure locations.
We will not contact you with marketing offers as we have no products to sell.
We will not pass your details onto any other companies.
The person responsible for your personal data is: Tony Crockford
The lawful basis on which we process your data is *contract* – i.e. you asked us to send you newsletters and enrol you to mactalk as part of your membership and you may withdraw from this contract at any time (newsletter and mactalk have unsubscribe instructions with every email)
If you wish to leave YMUG at any time, please contact me and your name, address and any other personal details will be deleted from our records.
If you wish to see what we hold for you, please contact me and I’ll send you our record by return, any errors will be corrected within 24 hours of notification.